Clickbank Promo Tools
Bloating is a result of overeating, excess gas and stomach and, of course, period cramps. Most common is when we notice our stomach being bigger after a heavy meal feeling super gassy and then obviously there’s the PMS, which is a whole different story. Half of our stomach is actually filled with swallowed air and the stomach floats up from gas produced by the bacteria In the intestines to digest the food that we ate. Of course, the more difficult it is to digest the food, the more gas your stomach will produce. So not only do we want to look better and close and not be mistaken for carrying a child.
We also don’t want to feel bloated because it’s not a good feeling, so here we go today, I’m going to share with you my seven tips on how to debloat.
1. Drink a cup of hot water with lemon every morning. When you wake up, not only is it gonna wake you up, It’s also gonna wake up your stomach and it’s also great to drink it during or after mill. The lemon contains a ton of vitamin C and due to the sourness, it helps to produce saliva, which will aid in the digestion process.
2. Avoid drinking coffee, milk and soy for breakfast and switch it to almond milk, which doesn’t actually contain any dairy or yoghurt with probiotics and not the ones with a lot of sugar and corn syrup and all that stuff. The probiotics and the yoga is good for bacteria that help your stomach feel better and digest a portion of food.
3. Avoid consuming carbonated drinks like sodas, especially when they claim to be diet, as those usually contain a ton of sugar, and, of course, alcohol is out of the question. It will form gas in the stomach, but it also makes your face bloat. It is known that it has a combination of sugar and toxins and the alcohol that makes your body go a bit cuckoo, so instead opt for ginger lemongrass tea, the ginger, although seems spicy, it’s actually really a calming herb. It helps relieve gases and reduces intestinal activity. It also thins out the blood to increase blood circulation, so it’s also effective in relieving pain.
4. Avoid eating greasy foods, especially fast food, as a combination of high sodium and grace will cause your insides to go a little cuckoo. Having said that, the oil itself doesn’t really cause you to bloat. It actually keeps you fuller for longer. However, if you do have irritable bowel syndrome and other related illnesses, the grease can actually trigger bloating same goes for fast foods or processed food that is high in sodium As salt messes up with the water balance of your body and causes water retention in certain areas. Hence, making you feel and look bigger than you actually are at number 5 is the most common form of blooding that is actually swallowing air itself.
5. It is important to try to avoid chewing gum and eat slower. The process of digestion starts with chewing the food. If you chew your food longer and slower, you are helping your stomach and your intestines do all the hard work making it more manageable for it to be broken down and absorbed by the body. Sometimes, when you snort your food without actually chewing, you are risking the information of your gastrointestinal tract, which will cause bloating and, as your body will do extra work to help compact.
6. You got blueberries strawberries and raspberries they’re all high in water content, which helps flush out all your system and it’s rich in fibre, which can aid in moving the food through the intestines quicker. It can also relieve constipation.
7. Last but not least, is meditation or sleep. A lot of the time bloating can be caused by anxiety and stress and meditation helps not only blood circulation, but it also helps to clear the mind. You’ll find it can also assist in managing your stress in the saya tea by meditating for just 15 to 20 minutes a day will not only calm your mind, your stomach, but also your heart and, of course, you could always take a nap and rest. When you’re sleeping your body goes into rejuvenation mode, so it will help you fight against the causes that make sure you feel bloated a lot of times when you overeat you go into like a food coma, and all you want to do is sleep right. Don’t you feel less full and less bloated after waking up from a nap and, of course, after mentioning here that there are some severe cases of bloating where you will need to go, seek medical attention to avoid it from getting any worse?
Now, I’m going to show you some pressure points to help you deploy to locate the first pressure. Point first find your belly button and then use full fingers place it above your belly button and then the first pressure point is directly above there press down firmly and massage for 2 to 3 minutes, clockwise and anti-clockwise. You start to feel a little bit of ache and your mouth will start to water. It’s a little bit of a sour feeling, but this one helps to eliminate gas and also helps to deflate your stomach.
The second pressure point is only one finger apart, so find your belly button again, and it’s just one finger above your belly button is an expression, also press down firmly and massage for 2 to 3 minutes.
This one not only helps to eliminate water retention but at the same time helps with any stomach ache you might have now. The last pressure point is directly underneath. So if you find your belly button and these four fingers measure directly underneath your belly button and the pressure point is right there, this one, you also need to press down firmly and massage for two to three minutes: clockwise and anti-clockwise. This one will increase the activity of your intestines and help your body to eliminate fat a lot quicker:
WATCH THIS VIDEO TO LEARN MORE⬇️⬇️⬇️
Clickbank Marketing Tools
This website may contain affiliate links. When you click links on this site and make purchases, we may earn a small commission. This helps in the maintenance of the site and to bring more useful content at no extra cost to you.